Rose View Cabin, nr Brecon
Rose View is a cosy two-bed self-contained cabin. Situated in mid Wales in the stunning Brecon Beacons, it is the perfect rural getaway for a relaxing break.
We are just 10 minutes drive from the market town of Brecon and a perfect base from which to explore for cyclist and walkers.
- 2 bedrooms (sleeps up to 3/4) double bed & trundle twin beds
- 2 en-suite shower/bathrooms
- 2 dogs welcome, includes doggy hamper
- Fully equipped kitchen (fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer & microwave)
- Free Wi-Fi, TV, DVD & Freeview
- Enclosed private garden, BBQ & seating area overlooking fields
- Parking for 2 cars & outside storage for bikes/canoes.
A great base to explore locally and only 20 minutes drive from Pen y Fan, Corn Du and the Waterfall Country.
The Brecon Beacons National Park is an International Dark Sky Reserve, so a perfect destination to admire the night sky.
For more information email us on bookings@bridgehouseholidays or, to book online, go to the website at www.bridgehouseholidays.co.uk
BACK TO HOME PAGE